Finance Administrative Manager at SD Human Resources Limited
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: 14 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- We are seeking to recruit a reliable Finance/Admin Manager. The ideal candidate must be competent in research, supply chain management, risk assessment, maintaining and inputting project statistics to suitable database and supervise the coordination of continuous improvement activities across the institution.
- Manages the coordination of finance policies and processes, updates and ensures withdrawal of out-dated policies and processes
- Supervises the collation of feedback and evaluates information on financial control lapses from various sources which feeds the Financial Controls Monitoring/Financial Control Implications Reports
- Manages the collation of bank-wide service costs and prepares activity based costing analysis
- Generates financial ratios between current and prior year values in the Balance Sheet, Income and Cash Flow Statements
- Conducts review on historic performance and prepares report on financial trends and financial statement analysis
- Assists with the provision of financial recommendations and advice to the management
- Responsible for preventive routine maintenance and general repairs of all facility including, lightings, upkeep of all equipment, (proactively prepare routine maintenance schedule)
- Ensure adequate & timely supply of office stationery / other general consumables
- Identify ways to streamline PPP’s and align them to international bets practice.
- Coordinate, manage and conduct research studies (making use of libraries, archives, the Internet, museums, art institutes and other sources of information).
- Plan research schedule according to a variety of research methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of people assigned to participate in the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required (MBA preferred)
- A minimum of student Membership of ICAN or ACCA is required
- 2 years financial management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
N3,000,000 per annum
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SD Human Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar
- Job Openings at Kimberly Ryan
- Fresh Vacancies at Hazon Holdings
- Human Resources Business Partner-HRBP at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Jobs at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Latest Jobs at Brand Regimen SFS Limited