Career Opportunities in an Online Media Company
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: 10 August, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at MyJobMag.com
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are recruiting Freelance Content Writers, Curriculum Content Developers and Office Assistant for a new online portal in Nigeria.
- You must have written published data-driven articles.
- Have a history of writing original articles.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
go to method of application »
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Must possess minimum of SSCE and must have at least 1 year experience in Cleaning.
- Must be resident in Ikeja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MyJobMag.comSimilar Jobs
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Marketing/Advertising Officer at Giantability Media Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Fresh Jobs at CEOAFRICA
- Latest Recruitment at MultiChoice
- Digital Marketing & Sales Manager at Freeme Digital Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Do Media Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Maxima Productions Company