Job Vacancies at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
- Ensure health and safety of the workforce
- Develop and ensure implementation of company policies and processes across all departments
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, training, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Support in strategy sessions and implementation
- Payroll administration
- Liaise with vendors and government agencies
- Perform office administration.
- Minimum of 2 years work relevant experience; preferably bakery or similar industry
- Degree in Human Resources or social science.
- Profiency in use MS Excel and ERPs
- CIPM or other relevant certification will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Ensure pastries and other food menu meets the company's quality standard
- Conduct research on developing recipes and improvement of recipes
- Conduct regular stock movement
- Ensure high level of hygiene standard
- Pan and design production and food menu
- Supervise bakers and cooks
- Prepare reports on a daily and weekly basis
- Knowledgeable about GMP
- Should have hands on experience on pastries such as desserts, cakes, breads, pies etc.
- Has managed similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Has the ability to design system and ensure implementation of processes
- Has relevant professional qualifications such Food Safety, HSE,ISO 9001 certifications
- Sales/Customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to train, instill discipline and ensure team work.
- Minimum educational qualification is HND/B.Sc
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cookie Jar Gourmet BakerySimilar Jobs
- Plumping & Electrical Maintenance Officer at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- District Operations Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Deputy Finance Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Jobs at Chopaholics
- Logistics/Delivery Personnel at WireMyCake
- HACCP Officer at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd