Crest Agro Products Farms Limited ("CAP Farms"), a newly established cassava plantation located in Kogi State requires the services of an experienced individual for the position of Farm Manager.
The Farm Manager is responsible for the physical and financial performance of the farm; and as such must be highly skilled in all aspects of the farm's operation. Such individual will work to help develop and implement the short and long term goals of the business
• Develop and implement farm work plan;
• Develop and implement farm budget;
• Oversee day-to-day farm operations;
• Participate in hiring of farm labour and coordinate farm personnel;
• Oversee maintenance of all farm assets;
• Ensure farming best practices as well as health and safety standards are adhered to.
• First Degree in Agriculture with 10 years experience in cassava production or 5 years experience with a Second degree;
• Possession of MBA in Agri-business is an added advantage;
• Knowledge of IITA cassava varieties and production techniques will be an added advantage
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to control dusters of small scale farmers;
• Ability to maintain farm records;
• Experience with cassava out-growers;
• Experience with farm equipments and implements;
• Knowledge of modern trends in cassava value chain;
• Candidate should be dedicated, honest and trustworthy
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and scanned copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest two weeks from the date of this publication.