Job Vacancies at The Sugarcane Restaurant Via Kiote Services Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Kiote Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kiote Services Limited - Our client, The Sugarcane Restaurant in Lagos was created from the desire of its owners to set a new standard - a new standard of service, a new standard in the quality food, and a new standard in the overall dining experience in Nigeria. The menu consists of meals that bring comfort. The company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment and diverse team.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilise innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat.
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Education and Training:
go to method of application »
- The Restaurant Hostess is responsible for ensuring the prompt recognition and seating of all guests in the restaurant, as assigned and assists the servers in providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to guests throughout their dining experience.
- She is also responsible for assisting in the collection of payment for guest transactions.
- Greet and seat our guests.
- Keep host station well maintained; take service orders and reservations.
- Help servers and when needed.
- Have a full knowledge of menu selections and know table rotation for wait staff.
Education and Training
- SSCE, HND/OND certificate.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kiote Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels
- General Manager at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Digital Marketing Executive at Eat 'N' Go Limited
- Audit Officer at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments