Ventures Platform serves as a community and launchpad for technology innovators solving some of the most challenging problems on the African continent. It is a carefully curated hub where tech-enthusiasts, freelancers, start-up entrepreneurs, and professionals on the go, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals, can meet, network and create.
We work closely with the entrepreneurs from a solution design, investment and operational standpoint, in order to bring innovative ideas from concept to reality. We support and invest in companies that have a great impact on our key sectors and fancy those who have solutions in other domains. We spend significant time with the incubates, to offer them a reach to our vast network, along this critical period in their startup life cycle.
In this role you will act as Ventures Platform's internal brand ambassador by promptly and efficiently attending to all walk in and internal customer requests. He or she will also:
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on all VP services including incubation co-working, social and lifestyle services.
- Complete membership transactions and on-board paid members with access cards and other needed tools.
- Provide best practice front office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries and forward on to relevant parties as and when applicable
- Provide support to members and visitors, while walking with all relevant teams to ensure that the campus environment is conducive for its users.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Requirements for this role are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines such as printers
go to method of application »
He or she will be responsible for:
- Strategize and implement appropriate marketing and sales of VP’s offerings including events, spaces, and membership.
- Service existing accounts, process renewals, obtain new orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Ensure that all VP’s spaces have a healthy pipeline and maintain full occupancy at all times
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- In conjunction with other team members, propose a calendar of relevant community events, gain approval and plan the execution of these events
- Engage with prospects, as agreed, via telephone calls and visits to make presentations, submit proposals or make pitches to sell our products and services
- Effectively follow-up on all generated and assigned leads
- Ensure that all VP events are high quality an add value to members of the community
- Gather feedback and recommend changes to marketing, sales and events strategy
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Extroverted and analytical in nature
- Client service orientated
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
Requirements for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of successfully managing marketing & sales campaigns
- Proven track record of successfully deploying a varied mix of events
Method of Application
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Should you meet our job requirements, we will get back to you in order to schedule a job interview. If you have not been contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale