Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: 30 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPC) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of Collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different clients in various sectors.
Our Client, an International Training and Consulting firm,seeks to fill the below role
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development to meet the agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Oversee the development and maintenance of customers, database and key contacts
- Prepare and implement sales strategies, action plans and schedules
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Maintain leads database and review clients performance regularly
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Develop and review sales / marketing proposals
- Manage Sales and marketing team to achieve sales performance target
- Anchoring quality management process system
- Establish and manage appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
- Developing and evaluating business opportunity, creating awareness and marketing the organisation's service to prospective clients and realizing its full potentials.
- Continuous generation of superior ideas that engages HR best practice and add value to clients (internal and external where applicable)
- Developing the strategy for income generation.
- Support to the HR Consulting services unit
- Support to the Training unit
- Manage the Business Development and HR Consulting Units respectively
- Candidates must possess a Degree in HR and Management, with Master Degree.
- Must have minimum of 8 years experience in Consulting Firms working in similar capacity.
go to method of application »
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their HR needs.
- Generating sectors reports on various manpower needs and training opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Developing pipelines for successful business closures.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations patronises Smart Partners Consulting IN-HOUSE training programs on a monthly basis.
- A good first degree from a recognized University. MBA and other certifications would be added advantage.
- Must be able use MS office package very well.
- Good personality and communications skill.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Consulting firm working in similar capacity
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited