With its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world.
The company’s operations are organized into four regions around the world, including Africa, Americas, Europe Caspian and Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for managing internal and external audit management, SOX compliance management and IFRS convergence management.
- Management of all accounting and finance policies and procedures
- Responsible for the forensic audit
- Responsible for the annual financial statement
- Ability to use SAP
- Maintaining the Key Controls list
- Maintaining the process flow charts in conjunction with all Unit
- Performing Self-Assessment testing
- Running internal audits as prescribed by management
- Maintaining the monthly SOX File and being accountable for the accuracy of thereof
- Completing the month end checklist and accounting policy
- Completing the quarterly certification
- Preparing and maintaining the quarterly audit report and liaising with management to ensure remedial practices are executed. This will include forensic audit report
- Maintaining the policies and procedures manual
- Oversea the archive system
- Managing statutory audit with the external auditor.
- Managing transfer pricing filling with external auditor
- Liaison with internal audit group in Houston and external auditor
- Coordinate all insurance claim process
- Maintaining the professional fee schedule. Reconcile actual fee with approved fee as per forecast.
- A chartered accountant with at least 5 years audit management experience
- Good accounting and financial statement understanding
- Forensic audit experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact internationally
- High work ethic
- Ability to travel
Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Participate in the month end process
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet note
- Managing fixed asset
- Participate in monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly VAT & WHT
- Ability to use SAP
- Preparation of Schedules for Internal and External Auditors.
- Preparation of monthly schedule of VAT & WHT.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Other Management report.
- Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
- Maintain the quarterly 3rd Party leases report from Corporate
- Preparation of the monthly work-over report
- Analysis of monthly activities by profit and cost Centre
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Notes
- Preparation of the monthly accrual schedule
- Review of Monthly property Cost Analysis
- Participate in month end close including raising & packing of journal
- Participate in ensuring 100% SOX Compliance
- A chartered accountant with at least 3 years financial accounting experience
- Good accounting and financial analysis understanding
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skill
- Understanding of Financial control and Performance Management
Reporting to the General Ledger Manager
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.