Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, fueling services and aviation training.The company currently serves more than 3[...] Date Posted: 07 Nov 2016
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (Nahco Aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, crew and passenger transportation service delivery and power distribution. We are currently recruiting for the position belo[...] Date Posted: 29 Sep 2016
We are a power and energy company emerging from the diversification scheme of our group, a prominent corporate leader with international affiliations.
Through this vehicle, we seek to optimize Nigeria's power sector reform opportunities.
...[...] Date Posted: 11 Nov 2014
We are the leading aviation Handling Company in Nigeria and are key player in the Ground Handling business with over 35 Years of existence in the aviation sector. A vacancy exists in our subsidiary with an oversight function for our West African Operations. The followin[...] Date Posted: 20 May 2014
Framing and execution of Business Strategy for the Cargo Business
Budgeting and achievement of revenue/budget forecasts
interface with Cargo Agent, Air[...] Date Posted: 07 May 2014
Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing, receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff. Job objectives:. To plan, direct, and coordinate all cargo operations within the organization in line with the operat[...] Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013
Display your company or industry jobs on your website or blog
About Nahco Aviance
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, fueling services and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
nahco aviance was incorporated on December 6th 1979 as an aviation servicing company but started operations in April 1979 with the commissioning of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. The Federal Government of Nigeria, through Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), initially held 60% equity interest in the company while four foreign airlines - Air France, British Airways, Sabena and Lufthansa - shared the remaining 40% in various ratios.
In 2005, nahco aviance was privatized and subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. The company is now owned by over 80, 000 shareholders, including two international airlines – Air France and Lufthansa; as well as local investors; Sycor Private Investment Limited and Rosehill Group Nigeria Limited. The company’s stock exchange symbol is “Nahco”.
Since its privatization, the company has embarked on business diversification programme that cuts across industries and geography, as a result of which it has developed strategic global alliances through its membership of aviance, the global alliance of 10 reputable airport service providers operating from 112 stations in 17 countries, and The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA), which exists to promote the air cargo industry and world trade. In 2010, nahco aviance was awarded the ISAGO certification, the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations, becoming the first ground handling company in West Africa to receive one of the aviation industry’s highest honours for safety and service quality, and has been recertified till 2014. nahco aviance is rated Aa- by Augusto and A- by GCR.
Pursuant to the company’s commitment to exceptional value creation for shareholders, it is currently consolidating its aviation services operations and expanding across Africa.
The company was recently granted a license by the Federal Government to operate a Free Trade Zone.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast-growing jobs in Nigeria publishing platform.
We assist job seekers by providing the latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry:
Leading Job Site in Nigeria
As the leading job website in Nigeria, MyJobMag is much more than just a job listing platform. We offer various articles, tip, resource and tools for both job seekers and employers.