If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LexTorah is one of the leading provider of talent management, online learning and knowledge management products and services in Nigeria. We help individuals unleash their talents and help large organizations realize their full potential through the effective use of technology tied directly to specific business objectives.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning and technologies, who want to be the best at what they do.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. A web designer develops and creates websites and associated applications.
Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- ND/HND/BSc in computer science or a related field
go to method of application »
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- ND/HND/BSc in Marketing or related fields;
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their resume and job profile to email@example.com