Jobs at Talent Phase
Posted on: 16 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Phase
We are a unique kind of recruitment company. Talent Phase Pan-Africa focuses on partnering with employers to find the right candidates who will augment your organizational objectives. Our recruitment services encompass all levels of professional experience and span a broad range of industries and companies. We get paid only when we successfully complete the job and never charge fees to candidates!
- The primary focus of this position is to bring new generate new business and grow existing clients across Africa.
- H/She will be required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation of sales collateral and will require advanced communication and negotiating skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- BSc. degree in relevant fields.
- 3 years of successful sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts.
- Previous experience in selling recruitment services is preferred but not required.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory.
- Understanding of the African market across all sectors.
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- The ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
- Action and results oriented attitude. Capable of developing a strong business case for client action and skills to close the sale.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
go to method of application »
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships.
- Identifying clients’ needs, taking briefs and writing quality job descriptions to attract top talent.
- Sourcing top candidates and building ever expanding talent pool using traditional as well as innovative methods.
- Shortlisting CVs in line with job requests. Ensuring CVs are to the highest standards and reflective of client requests.
- Offer management and negotiation.
- Networking to build business information.
- First degree in Humanities or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment/sales experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining industries, especially across the emerging markets in Africa will be a distinct advantage.
- Extensive recruitment/account management experience, preferably with international exposure.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Account management skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
- Creative thinking
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyse and report accurately
- Excellent project management skills
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent PhaseSimilar Jobs
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representatives at Yes Africa Global Resources
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at an Investment Holding Company - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Officers at Light Heights International Education Services
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)