If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire the services of:
- The Out of Home Strategist (OOH) /Account Manager pitch for new clients for OOH campaigns and vendor management and ensure the project is completed within the budget.
- The individual shall be responsible for Sales/Sales Management for both new business development and management, and growth of business in existing clients.
- Answering of briefs with strategically-driven OOH media plans.
- Ensure all OOH media plans are strategic and cost effective.
- Provide clients with an insight into the OOH Landscape.
- Liaise and build relationships with media owners to ensure our clients receive the best OOH opportunities.
- Build your knowledge of the inventory in your region.
- Use all relevant Prism tools for each campaign to ensure measurability and cost effectiveness.
- Incorporate OCS research to support the OOH strategies.
- Drive innovation.
- Liaise and build relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Company Owners who need to market their products
- Media Agencies
- Creative agencies
- Poster scope Management and Directors
- Holding Company
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Media or similar Courses.
- Experience Required: 4-5+ years of experience within Digital Media
- Increase knowledge of the OOH Landscape.
- Increase knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Understand all Prism Tools & OCS research
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Relationship building
- Financial/Booking Management Software (e.g. Navision)
- Prism Tools
- OCS Research
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
go to method of application »
- The Client Service Director shall build up, lead and support the client service/account team and grow the existing clients’ relationship and ensuring that revenue targets are met and grown yearly whilst ensuring client health and profitability.
- The Client Service Director is charged with all general management aspects of the account management team, including team collaboration, team harmony, big-picture strategic thinking, and financial performance.
- Responsible for reaching existing client revenue targets.
- Responsible for growing the account portfolio 15 % per year.
- Accountable for client profitability (PBIT~30%)
- Regular forecasting and reporting on client figures (revenue, effectiveness, profitability) together with the Financial Director.
- Compiling client financial agreements and retainers together with the Account Directors (and sometimes PMs).
- Review of contracts, scope of work and commercial policy 90 days prior to anniversary date of contracts.
Client & Account Management:
- Personally leading 1-3 key client relationships.
- Having a deep understanding of the clients' industries/business areas, personally leading and advising them on direction in the digital ecosystem using company tools such as ICP.
- Building strong client relationships at the highest levels with all existing clients nationally ultimately responsible for being the marketing consultant to the client.
- Conducting quarterly account reviews and planning sessions with each Account Director.
- Ensuring the agency has a clear understanding of the client's strategic business, marketing, communications and media objectives (together with Account Directors).
- Ensuring client satisfaction through quarterly surveys.
- Accountable that all client contracts including NDA, SLA, are in place.
- Initiate long-term development projects for clients that will contribute to greater agency revenue and profits.
- Supporting the company's New Business strategy by active personal involvement, working together with the MD, CDs, Strategists and Account Directors.
- Actively pursue business development opportunities with the Company's clients and supporting account directors selling additional services.
- Responsible for the completion of all commercial pitch packs and the financial orchestration of fees together with the Account Directors (and the MD).
- Leader for (Group) Account Directors and Account Managers.
- Lead and manage the client service team (Account Directors and Account managers)
- Ensuring Account Directors have a thorough understanding of all the services offered by the agency among others (and that all services are presented in client solutions where relevant).
- Appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to remuneration conversations).
- Train, motivate and develop account team members to a high level of performance.
- Demonstrate and teach how to think strategically and run workshops.
- Suggest and with the help of the account directors, IT and Admin Manager deploy internal tools and frameworks to make day-to-day accounts work more flexible and profitability KPA
- Meeting company & client revenue budgets (Trigger for the bonus)
- Client health and satisfaction (measured 4x a year) (baseline & target TBD)
- Growing the client portfolio value 15 % per year.
- Yearly growth in selected clients (target 25 % growth in:
- Number of clients
- Revenue via other network brands); baseline TBD
- Leadership skills: respected and liked leader
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management
- Experience Required: 8+ years of experience within the industry
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to envision and deliver innovative solutions for clients
- Solid financial understanding including agency revenue and profit models
- Account Management in an agency world (people, process, tools).
- Team Management & leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sales Management.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.