Our Client, a leading E & P company will be in need of a qualified professional who would be responsible for coordinating and planning the economics function within the company.
Purpose of role
The Prospective Candidate would be responsible for coordinating the planning and economics function within the company and the main objectives for he/she are Economic Evaluation & Portfolio and Development Planning
- Coordinate periodic portfolio reviews to reduce, rank and manage investment risk
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to create proprietary frameworks for planning and asset management
- Manage and Reconcile macro, competitive and industry analysis views with field development objectives and advise on priority, timing and business development
- Conduct analytic planning and scheduling reports for ongoing projects to identify potential problem areas and report findings to management
- Key custodian of portfolio/asset performance measurement
- Develop and maintain robust and integrated economic models for all assets in portfolio
- Co-ordinate formal assumptions reviews and sign-offs and compiling the assumption documents
- Develop economic model sensitivities, alternative scenarios, value driver and decision tree analysis
- Lead statutory reporting of hydrocarbon reserves.
- Provide economic input into business development, strategic development and stakeholder management
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or any other relevant discipline
- Master’s in numerate/ science, MBA would be an added advantage
- 8-15 years’ experience in economic analysis, portfolio planning and asset management
- Proficiency in the use of Palantir Plan or Schlumberger’s Merak Peep planning tool.
- MS Project and Excel modeling is a prerequisite.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Planning and Economics Manager to email@example.com
Purpose of role
The Prospective Candidate would be responsible for offshore construction and ensure that the delivery of Project design, constructability, fabrication, planning, installation and handover in accordance with executed contracts and business targets per the Company HSES policies and procedures and work instructions.
- Development and implementation of Construction Health, Environmental and Safety management practices by the contractors working in the offshore facilities to ensure compliance with business unit objectives for both company and contractor employees
- Lead construction execution and responsible for all Offshore construction execution planning including pre-mob inspections and supervision of construction contractors.
- Assist contractor development through regular feedback to maintain and improve performance
- Ensure that the installed/modified facility meets the design and project performance requirements and company safety, quality, and technical standards
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience on offshore projects
- Demonstrated capability to handle complex and concurrent projects with multiple facets.
- Technical Competence in facilities engineering design and construction skill areas for offshore topsides production, utilities and injection systems.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Offshore Construction Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Planning and Economics Manager - email@example.com
- Offshore Construction Engineer - firstname.lastname@example.org