Globacom Limited is Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband and Gateway services and an international high capacity submarine cable business, known as Gb 1. Gbobacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic of Bonin, Ghana and other African countries. The company is expanding its GSM network in Nigeria and requires experienced Rollout Managers for its rollout operations nationwide.
Minimum of first degree Engineering, Surveying, Building, Estate Management or any other related field.
Additional qualification in Project management would be an added advantage.
A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any other relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in site acquisition and or site building
- Experience in working in a telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
- Working with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Coordinating, controlling and analysing the cost-benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implementing agreed action plans.
- Periodically advising and recommending improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collating all data within specified area and analysing for management reporting purposes.
- Interfacing and managing Government and Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Rollout-out programmes
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale