Latest Job Vacancy at Aldelia
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: 4 October, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We specialise in few industries to allow us to provide the best services to both our clients and our candidates. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries, reduced levels and establish benchmarks and reference points. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features for engineering, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted on sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Coordinate survey data with those of engineering design, sub-contractor personnel, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy and establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- BSC or HND in Surveying or equivalent professional qualification in associated discipline.
- Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- 10 15 years experience in the construction, with good experience of managing a large site.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited