Latest Job Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Selling of all types of Security devices eg CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control etc .
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Company’s product.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in marketing/selling of Electronic Security devices eg CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control System etc
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
go to method of application »
- The Candidate will be responsible for selling and supporting the Company’s Fragrances.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Retains and profitably grows Company’s sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company’s Fragrances to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Develop various strategies to drive sales to meet target.
- Create and develop a good customer base.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with Clients.
- Account and revenue generation.
- Manage both existing and potential Clients.
- Inform Clients of all promotional deals, new products and updates.
- Correspond professionally with foreign counterpart
- Provide and maintain timely and accurate market intelligent reports on pricing, sales and activities of competitors.
- A graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:2 division.
- Candidate must have a natural science background (Chemistry, Physics, and Chemical Engineering or any chemical related discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales of Chemicals (Fragrance).
go to method of application »
- Manages sales of Security products and Communication gadgets ranging from, CCTV System, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm,PABX etc.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Collaborates with Management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Function
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Management
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with team members to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth.
- Collaborates with Management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales/Business Relations Officers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Senior Corrossion Engineers at an Oil and Gas Company - Voke Engineering Services Limited
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs