Integrated Corporate Services Limited - We are looking for a reliable Project Manager (PM) who will have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan, lead and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of financial sales opportunities. This will be accomplished by identifying potential leads, assisting in managing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) process, working with leadership to coordinate and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and partnering with marketing to prepare messaging and collateral information for client distribution. This position requires STRONG organisational abilities, time management skills, ensuring deadlines and deliverable are met, relationship building characteristics and strong leadership attributes. One should expect frequent interaction with clients and colleagues – a high degree of confidentiality and discretion is therefore required.
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the construction industry
- Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with Managing Director with responsibility to implement.
- Identify, analyse and populate construction contract materials for the purpose of Bid Tender
- Identifies and generates prospective builders, property buyers and government through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Consistently track the development of marketing strategies and their performance in order to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage marketing and advertising content for all channels.
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop and present relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develop proposals that speak to client’s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Manage the on time and on budget delivery for project sold.
- Maintain a strong network and maintain ongoing client relationships after project start-up
- Proven ability to close deals
- Analyse and evaluate potential for new product and program offerings.
- Review of current products, including structure, pricing and risk levels.
- Prepare new product plans, business cases and market opportunity analysis.
- Identify profitable branch locations.
- Identify, evaluate/appraise a credit and the opportunity therein for the company.
- Research and identify new customer segments.
- Develop tools and implement metrics and benchmarks to analyse product success and provide reports to management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to conceptualise new ideas, research new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Ability to position and differentiate products for maximum profitability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multitask. Ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills to help establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Ability to build marketing plan
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Maintain industry memberships and participate in organisations and events
- Minimum of 15 years’ and above related experience
- Relevant tertiary marketing qualification with an MBA
- Individual must have multinational experience.
- Construction/Finance House experience is important
go to method of application »
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- B.Sc/HND Accounting/Accountancy
- The ideal candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of proven 7 years working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
go to method of application »
Planning - From the outset, it is your responsibility as the Bid/Liaison Manger to plan the build process for proper registration of the Company with appropriate Government Agencies for the purpose of sourcing for Tenders and subsequently award of the Contracts.
Resource Allocation - Any building project will need resources from bricks and mortar to tools and basic amenities. It is your responsibility as the Bid/Liaison Manager to have an understanding of what these are and ensure they are covered in all tender documents in pricing and estimates.
Budget Management you will be responsible for the financial planning and monitoring of the Tender after Pre-Qualification and Contract Award. To avoid going over budget you should consider continually forecasting, keeping the team informed of forecasts and changes and managing the scope meticulously, so knowing the costs for unplanned construction work or resources and keeping that set-aside. It is your duty to work closely with the Site and Project Managers to ensure work done is within the quotation in the Tender.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
AnalyticalSynthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
Delegates work assignments; matches the responsibility to the person; gives authority to work independently; sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; provides recognition for results.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; inspires respect and trust; accepts feedback from others; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; gives appropriate recognition to others; displays passion and optimism; mobilises others to fulfil the vision.
- Managing People
- Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitation and process improvement; takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; makes self available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); fosters quality focus in others; improves processes, products and services; continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness
- Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organisational resources.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains the reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Prioritises and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organises or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Directly and indirectly, supervises 10 to 40 employees in for assigned project or projects.
- Carries out supervisory and project management responsibilities in accordance with the organisation's policies, industry best practices, and as established by any applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees or vendors; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The ideal candidate must be an Expatriate and must have lived in Nigeria for a minimum of 15 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should Send updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org if qualified and interested. Kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.