Latest Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 1 September, 2016
Deadline: 7 September, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- Must be female.
- Must not be less than 29 years.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must have a neat personal appearance
- Must have an interest in sales and a courteous manner
- Minimum of OND
- Customer service skills and sales techniques will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a World-Class Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group
- Transport Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- Job Openings at a U.S Logistics Start-Up Company
- Treasury Relationship Manager at a Leading Logistics and Leasing Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Career Opportunity at Uber