Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat
Posted on: 26 August, 2016
Deadline: 21 September, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
360 degree is a company that specialize in general civil engineering construction works, general merchandise, import and export services and general supplies.
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Contribute to achieving project objectives through the provision of financial reporting to ensure the project achieves or exceed budgeted targets.
- Place supply chain orders in accordance with the procurement schedule.
- Ensure subcontract orders accurately reflect the main contract requirements and scope of works.
- Accurately value, certify and issue any relevant payment notices for the subcontract works in accordance with the conditions of their subcontract.
- Ensure all subcontract documentation is SHE Group policy compliant
- Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives
- Regularly monitor project objectives and facilitate a change in process where appropriate
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies/ build up
- Agree external valuations/ cash flow to maximise project value
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and commercial strategies
- Agree and produce main and sub contract final accounts with the Surveying Manager
- Ability to form and develop relationships with client, design teams and supply chain
- Ensure that external valuations are submitted in accordance with conditions of the main contract and that payments are received by the due date
- Complete CVC reports as directed, ensuring they accurately reflect the current position on site and the final profit projection.
- Manage and minimise non recoverable costs on projects.
- Identify potential disputes in a timely manner to Line Manager.
- Achieve timely and equitable resolution of client and supply chain final accounts.
- Actively support business priorities and values and promote the company externally.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Must be qualified at degree level in Quantity Surveying or any other related degree.
- A full successful track record in financial management and cost control on projects.
- A successful track record of procurement.
- A detailed knowledge of relevant contract conditions.
- Requires a detailed knowledge of industry standards and methods
- Demonstrate a high level of self organization, coordination and planning
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be a team player and integrate easily with others
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driving licence.
go to method of application »
- Perform geotechnical and geological engineering tasks including field investigations; logging of soil and rock;
- Perform field exploration, inspection, analysis; provide technical support with supervision of field staffs
- Perform field testing; use geotechnical and civil equipment and instrumentation
- Performance of geotechnical in-situ tests; coordination of laboratory testing; installation and monitoring of geotechnical instrumentation; site characterization, engineering analyses (foundation, earthwork, slope stability, seepage, seismic), calculations and other infrastructure projects under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Interpret data and test results, perform geotechnical calculations, analyze data with civil/geotechnical software, and assist in drafting reports
- Perform engineering analyses, prepare technical memos,field and sections of reports, construction specifications and other written documentation.
- Execution of field construction responsibilities
- May supervise subcontractors
- Follow company safety standards and site safety standards
- Prepare draft designs
- Prepare design drawings using computer aided design and drafting equipment.
- Prepare cost estimates, schedules and construction documents, monitor construction activities in the field.
- Work out of office on field assignments up to 50% of the time. Potential work on out of area temporary assignments.
- Conduct engineering or scientific calculations; design work, preliminary analysis, and layout
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering (Masters in Civil a plus) with Geotechnical emphasis.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience with engineering intern certification.
- P.E. strongly preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Must have strong oral/written communication skills and ability to work well in teams.
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with technical analysis software, MS
- Strong fundamental knowledge of geologic and/or geotechnical engineering principles, soil and rock mechanics, earthquake engineering, and engineering design. Working knowledge of numeric modeling and finite element analysis, seismic hazard assessments, seismic analysis and designs and proficiency with related geotechnical computer applications a plus.
- Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs