Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 26 August, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
- Provide quotations to clients
- Handle Purchase Order/invoicing/credit note
- Handle receipt of stock to system.
- Filing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Answer to queries from customer/supplier
- Assist in packing/labeling of stock
- Assist to pack stock according to invoice to customer
- Feedback on replenishment of stock to facilitate ordering of new stock.
- Co-ordinate between pick-up and delivery or orders.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior
- HND/B.Sc/BA with at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of medical / pharmaceutical products will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for assisting the team with regulatory filings as necessary to market company products.
- This position requires an intermediate understanding of medical devices and their use as well as an understanding of the regulatory submission process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with assembly, distribution, storage and tracking and retrieval of information pertinent to the regulatory process, including the regulatory submissions process.
- Respond to requests from foreign government and/or distributors as needed
- Assist with the research, analysis and communication of information pertaining to the appropriate regulatory pathway for new or modified products
- Provides regulatory direction to development project teams as a core team member; develops regulatory strategy for new products
- Evaluate risk of proposed regulatory strategies; may offer solutions
- Reviews proposed labeling for compliance with applicable global regulations
- Writes and manages the development of package inserts
- Reviews and evaluates promotion and advertising material for compliance with applicable regulations
- Reviews proposed product changes for impact on regulatory status of the product
- Communicates with regulatory and governmental agencies with supervision
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Life Sciences, Technical/Engineering or related field, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Quality, or related field required
- Regulatory Affairs Certification
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Areas of Competence:
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
- Knowledge of overall business environment and the marketplace
- Ability to learn and stay abreast of regulations pertinent to medical devices, biologics, drugs and combination products as needed based on functional area
- Ability to build relationships between Regulatory Affairs and other areas of the organization; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to identify risk in Regulatory strategies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's/Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Jobs at Pharma Ethics Limited
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria