Latest Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 30 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Provide advisory service with regards to government related issues at the federal and state levels and maintain a strong relationship between these relevant institutions, with a view to ensuring long term viability of the business
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on government related issues.
- Track and monitor events in the government sector, especially as they relate to the telecoms business.
- Provide weekly intelligence reports and feedback on emerging issues in Federal and State Government circles as it relates to Telecommunications.
- Provide informed opinion on all issues relating to MTNN from a government relations perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
- General MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in roles directly related to high level interactions in government and politics
- On the job training and exposure
- Industry conferences
- BEd, BA, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND or LLB
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MTN Nigeria career website on careers.mtnonline.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Account Managers at Sage Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited