Current Job Opportunities at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 9 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- To plan Material availability and effective allocation of Materials to various projects within ND
Key aims and objectives:
- Monitoring and Control of Project Materials
- Handling, Identification, Transportation, Storage, Preservation and Issuance of Project Materials
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receiving, Verification and segregation of Project Materials in accordance with Project procedures
- Verification of received Materials against Way Bill / Packing List
- Mark assigned UIDs on Materials
- Follow-up and co-ordinate physical verification (ensure visibility of UIDs and traceability information) on all materials.
- Upon receipt of MIVs Identify required materials to be issued
- Efficient control of stock and offcuts.
- Receives returned offcuts from fabrications
- Notify Material Coordinators of any discrepancies / Non conformances
- Ensure that all relevant safety, quality and environmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to all departmental policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
- Tagging and identification of material
- Any duties as deemed reasonable within the associated envelope of the individual’s technical capability.
- Project Engineers
- Fabrication Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- QA/QC Inspectors
- Logistics Team
- Procurement Team
- Warehouse Team
- A minimum of Secondary School certificate with a will to further his/her knowledge.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Materials Handling, Material control and Inventory. (Relevant Industry experience(s) a plus)
- Direct experience in the utilization of computerized inventory control systems
- Computer literacy
- Must be proactive and a Self-Starter.
- Good Team Player and able to work in a challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the use of forklift or any Material Handling equipment would be an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Meticulous attention to details
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer (e.g. MS Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency in report writing using excel and Word
- Ability to Identify Materials / Equipment’s
- Interpersonal relationship skill
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the completion of rigging and erection construction workloads in accordance with project requirements and company standards.
- Responsible for carrying all work in a safe and efficient manner that prevents hazards, risks and staff confrontations.
- To complete all work according to the planned schedule and on time.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient use of all equipment and tools on site and to record their use as and when specified by the Rigging Supervisor
- 3-6 years’ experience in rigging in Oil & Gas / Fabrication environment.
- Previous Offshore Rigger experience is essential
- Level 3 Rigging Assessment or equivalent certification is preferred.
- Good level of verbal and written communication in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Sales/Business Relations Officers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Senior Corrossion Engineers at an Oil and Gas Company - Voke Engineering Services Limited
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs