Jobs at Universal Careers
Posted on: 3 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Universal Careers
Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa - Nigeria.
REPORTS TO: Regional Director, ENP Central Africa
- Responsible for developing business and driving growth in West African region.
- Responsible for driving sales toward selected countries and/or customers in West Africa.
- Focus on driving Network Power AC Power, products and services toward customers in Data Centre, IT and Finance segments in West African region by either direct sales or via selected channels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of ENPS AC Power sales in the geographic markets of West Africa.
- Responsible for the long-term building and maintenance of relationships with major account customers (on all levels) or potential customers
- Responsible for marketing and complex sales of products, solutions and services
- Responsibility of sales of ENPS AC Power product portfolio, and executing the ENPS sales strategies, with the aim of achieving defined yearly sales targets while operating within established company policy guidelines, including Company’s Ethics policy.
- Actively participate in the development and follow-up of marketing/activity plans toward the Data Center, IT and Finance markets in the region
- Implement agreed channel strategy in the region i.e. setting up distributors, partners, reps etc
- Prepare and follow-up account plans.
- Monitor the market(s) and identify new business opportunities.
- Create and lead business development plans over the short to medium term.
- Support strategic marketing/sales activities
- Manage negotiations and support local bids and negotiations
- Actively drives and proposes activities (both internal and external) to maintain customer satisfaction in the region.
- Co-operate with other functions, operations and COE’s (centre of expertise) to the benefit of the Strategic Accounts.
- Performs tasks and oversees special projects and assignments as may be assigned.
- Promotes a positive global Company image and provides leadership in improving a customer-focused culture.
- Excellent commercial experience to understand customer(s) and business environment
- Long experience in business negotiations
- Long experience in relationship building activities with customers at various levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Travel: 70% global.
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record in management of Sales Accounts in International environment
- A post graduate qualification in sales/marketing/engineering related field is a definite advantage
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent commercial experience and understanding of customer(s) and Network Power business environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Sub Sahara Africa Data Centre, IT and Finance market situation is a plus
- Significant experience in business negotiations
- Highly developed communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Experience of EMEA environment & culture
- Fluent in English; other languages used in Africa would be an important plus.
Department: Customer Services
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
JOB SPECIFICATION / MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- The incumbent provides technology support and technical services to both internal and external clients.
- This function is mainly based on commitments within Service Level Agreements (maintenance) as well as installation orders received and is performed on customer site/s.
- The incumbent also provides technical support to the sales force. Services are charged out to customers as part of the delivery of specific projects.
- Role covers the physical delivery and ongoing support to clients on products applications, network system and overall solutions.
- Installations, commissioning and maintenance of HPAC equipment.
- Scheduling, planning and complete installation and maintenance tasks using established workflow procedures.
- Schedule maintenance visits prior to due dates using established procedures.
- Ensure spare parts are properly accounted for, using established procedures.
- Submit maintenance and installation reports using established procedures.
- Ensure quality is of high standards and take necessary steps to correct.
- Ensure that quality procedures are followed.
- Provide technical product assistance to the customer either telephonically or in the field.
- Providing application, control circuits and functional training to new technicians
- To identify sales opportunities for ENP by suggesting power solutions to the customer and to communicate with the relevant ENP Key Account Manager of any sales opportunity.
- Do installations where and when required.
- Provide a wide range of customer orientated services as per the Service and Maintenance Contracts between ENP and the customer.
- Report on progress with relation to the various services rendered to customers.
- Make use of support from ENP ZA and other Company divisions where necessary.
- Resolves escalated technical support issues.
- Provides specialist technical input/advice to resolve complex issues including support in the form of emergency callouts to ensure system availability to the customer.
- Responsible to maintain customer relationship and client satisfaction as well as generate opportunities where possible.
- BSc/HND ( Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent, or qualified by experience (QBE).
- Good PC knowledge ( Microsoft office and Windows).
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
Minimum Required Work Experience
- 3 – 5 years in the Air Conditioning /HPAC field of employment.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at once.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/ guidance.
- Applies knowledge/ skills to a range of standard and non-standard activities.
- Project experience will be of value.
- 3-5 years in the Telecommunications and Data Centre environment.
- Project experience will be of value.
- Some knowledge of DC, UPS and Monitoring.
- It is essential that the candidate has good interpersonal skills to enable him to interact with customers both internally and externally.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ethics and Values.
- Integrity and Trust.
- Customer Focus.
- Functional/Technical Skills.
- Action Oriented.
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Priority Setting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Universal Careers career website on www.universal-careers.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Universal CareersSimilar Jobs
- HR Job Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited - Urgent
- Internship Opportunity at Ideation Platform
- Sales Roles at Adexen
- Fresh Job Vacancy at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Mark Calthers Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Finance Vacancy at Nimai Global Talent Acquisition
- Job Vacancies at AFMRecruit