Jobs at Banner Energy Limited
Posted on: 4 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Banner Energy Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Banner Energy Limited is an E&P business development company, whose service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
- Visit sites for all site administrative, safety and quality.
- Ability to prepare detail piping drawings for construction using AUTOCAD.
- Development of site sketches, preparation of site visit report.
- Preparation of isometric drawing.
- Work closely with Gas plant owners and managing projects that are critical.
- Conducts after sale services.
- Ability to interpret and convert drawings.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with the schedule and in compliance with project objectives, specification, procedural plans, requirement and directives.
- Maintain Gas plant. Conducts routine quality inspections of terminal equipment.
- To ensure installation and maintenance of plants/equipments on sites.
- Test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices. Supervise and train other work group.
- Supervise daily operations under the direction of the terminal manager.
- Ensure the executive of preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and modifications.
- Provide technical support to operations staff to assist in the daily terminal operations.
- Initiate emerging response actions and assume responsibilities.
- Conducts routine checks.
- B.TECH/B.ENG in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognised University
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Engineering and AutoCad.
- Must be detailed, smart and intelligent.
- Prefarably a male between 27-35
go to method of application »
- A graduate of English Language or any other similar course
- 2- 4 years experience in a similar role/position.
- Have a strong technical background.
- Good command of English (Oral and written).
- Good interpersonal relationship, very detailed, smart and intelligent.
- A maleor Female between 27-35 years.
Method of Application
CVs should be sent to email@example.com together with a convincing cover letter.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Banner Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Roles at The Onstream Group