Jobs at Banner Energy Limited
Posted on: 4 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Banner Energy Limited
Banner Energy Limited is an E&P business development company, whose service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
- Visit sites for all site administrative, safety and quality.
- Ability to prepare detail piping drawings for construction using AUTOCAD.
- Development of site sketches, preparation of site visit report.
- Preparation of isometric drawing.
- Work closely with Gas plant owners and managing projects that are critical.
- Conducts after sale services.
- Ability to interpret and convert drawings.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with the schedule and in compliance with project objectives, specification, procedural plans, requirement and directives.
- Maintain Gas plant. Conducts routine quality inspections of terminal equipment.
- To ensure installation and maintenance of plants/equipments on sites.
- Test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices. Supervise and train other work group.
- Supervise daily operations under the direction of the terminal manager.
- Ensure the executive of preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and modifications.
- Provide technical support to operations staff to assist in the daily terminal operations.
- Initiate emerging response actions and assume responsibilities.
- Conducts routine checks.
- B.TECH/B.ENG in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognised University
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Engineering and AutoCad.
- Must be detailed, smart and intelligent.
- Prefarably a male between 27-35
go to method of application »
- A graduate of English Language or any other similar course
- 2- 4 years experience in a similar role/position.
- Have a strong technical background.
- Good command of English (Oral and written).
- Good interpersonal relationship, very detailed, smart and intelligent.
- A maleor Female between 27-35 years.
Method of Application
CVs should be sent to email@example.com together with a convincing cover letter.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Banner Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Piping Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Coordinator - Trainee at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Liquid Mud Plant Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Country/Area Reliability Manager at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- FOPS - Start-Up Superintendent at Onstream Group