Fresh Jobs at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- This purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines on how requests for Student Industrial Attachment would be treated by Nigerdock Nigeria Plc-PZE.
- There must be a request from signed by an approving authority of the candidate’s school requesting Nigerdock to provide an internship programme for the candidate within a certain period of time.
- The prospective Industrial Attachment candidate must be reside within the Lagos metropolis.
- The number of IT students within the organization must not be more than 10 at any given point of time.
- Any candidate coming in for Industrial Attachment purposes will not be housed in the Nigerdock accommodation permises.
- There shall be no extension of the programmed or offer of employment at the expiration of the IT tenure.
- Where a candidate is deemed fit to be offered an appointment at the expiration of his/her IT, an approval must be sought from the Managing Director through the HR department. Such a candidate must still go through the Nigerdock recruitment and assessment process.
- The Company will pay an allowance at the approved rate to the candidate at the end of every month served.
- IT candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm with one hour break period during the course of the working day.
- An IT candidate is not entitled to overtime and weekend/public holiday work or pay.
go to method of application »
- To assist in the daily feeding in the S/C
Key Aims and Objectives
- To assist in the daily feeding in the S/C
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Packing of meals
- Preparing of basic food
- Washing of plates and dishes
- Cleanliness of SC and surrounding area
- Good understanding of COSHH and basic food safety
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene at all times and ensure that you clean as you go
- Report any finding or defects to SC Catering Manager or Supervisor
- Completing all relevant paper work on-time and submitting to management
- You will report for duty on time as per daily shift roster
- You are to be correctly dressed at all times
- Liaise with ND staff to ensure the continued provision of the appropriate service
- Monitors hygiene and food handling practices for compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Enforces safety requirements and models safe behavior.
- Communicates routinely with staff through meetings, on the job sessions, and other methods
- Demonstrates team building and leadership skills
- Attends and participates in training activities and attends meetings as required
- Ensures security of departmental equipment and inventory
- Ensures Company confidentiality
- Performs other duties as assigned by the SC Catering manager or Supervisor
- Maintain training records for all staff, ensuring that individual needs are recognized and met either through on or off job training
- Good organisational and time management skills combined with a high level of initiative
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be on feet on hard surface for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a busy, stressful environment with extreme changes of temperature
- Ability to utilise time efficiently to meet all job responsibilities
- Must be able to read and write
Method of Application
To apply, visit JAGAL Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Business Development Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos
- Business Development Manager - Automobile Aftermarket at Bosch Nigeria Limited