Jobs at Nextzon Business Services
Posted on: 12 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nextzon Business Services Limited
NEXTZON BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a good first degree in Pharmacology
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- A second degree in a relevant course is required
- Age below 40 years
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
go to method of application »
- Provide direction and technical support to teams.
- Provide technical support for project origination and execution.
- Guide research and analysis efforts.
- Manage existing clients and build relationships with new clients.
- Create simple business cases and financial models.
- Obtain and share knowledge resources to enhance team performance
- A first degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc. will be an added advantage
- Experience in consulting will be an added advantage
- Candidates should be highly computer literate.
- Candidate MUST be willing to permanently relocate to Abia, Enugu or Anambra state without relocation allowance; OR
- Candidate MUST be a resident of the states mentioned above.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nextzon Business Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit