Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company.
- It is the responsibility of a project manager to develop and deliver a project management program encompassing all the details of a project to the team members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Interfaces with Technology and Business stakeholders to gather, define and document software project/solution requirements.
- Analyzes requirements expectations to develop reliable and flexible software architectures.
- Drives technical software design and implementation with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Recommends action plan and communicates issues to management, architects and product managers.
- Participates in technical design reviews, functional specification reviews and peer reviews; contributes to development project estimates, scheduling, test plans, and code reviews.
- Coordinates closely with the engineering team to ensure thorough testing on relevant platforms as is appropriate for the particular task/project.
- Develops technology roadmap and defines product architecture targets.
- Responsible for delivering a solution to the client using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter.
- They have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- They are responsible for managing all project resources and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
Set Realistic Goals:
- He should also set realistic and practical goals for the project.
- Moreover, he should also develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
Provide Coaching and Guidance:
- It is also his duty to provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- He should identify all the internal and external resources whether financial or human resources required completing the project successfully.
- It is the job of project manager to evaluate the progress of project on regular basis.
- This is very important as it helps you to overcome your mistakes and achieve your targets by detecting the mistake or fault in a timely manner.
Keep an Eye on Latest Trends:
- A senior project manager should also keep an eye of latest strategies, tools and terminologies used in project management worldwide so that he may also make adopt them to increase productivity.
Internal Communications Strategy:
- He should develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team.
- This is really an important task as you cannot achieve your project objectives unless you communicate them properly with your team members.
Develop Tools and Techniques:
- He should develop tools and techniques for disturbing tasks according to the skills of every team member and also to evaluate the performance of all team members.
- A large number of software is available in the market for this purpose.
Build and Implement:
- He should build and implement or socialize the best practices for performing all the tasks.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 year(s) on the job experience.
- Information Systems Management
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management Technology
- Software Engineering.
go to method of application »
- Lead in the development of legal policies, process and procedures in line with the Nigerian law and the strategic objectives of BBT Limited
- Provide professional and strategic legal advice to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess Legal implications that need to be brought to the Executive Management’s attention.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Master's Degree in law will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in a legal role in the Aviation sector, 5 of which should be at Managerial capacity.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Laws, understanding of the legal system, high standards of professionalism and integrity and Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CVs and copies of credentials to email@example.com with the role applied for as the subject.