DKT INTERNATIONAL is a not-for-profit organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Community Health Officer (CHO). We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
· Community based distribution of family planning / contraceptive services and products
· Visiting homes, businesses and markets within the communities and administering Sayana Press injectable contraceptives to the women
· Counselling on family planning to women resident in the communities and providing the appropriate contraceptive method
· Selling DKT basket of products including Fiesta and Kiss condoms, Postpill and Levofem to women within the community
· Must be FEMALE
· Must possess 2-3 years’ experience
· Must possess CHEWs certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria
· Must reside in a community within one of the specific states listed above
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and DKT health service business
· Must be capable, energetic and mobile