Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 16 May, 2016
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Type minutes of meeting.
- Applicants should be living within Yaba Mainland and its environs.
go to method of application »
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing reports.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Applicants must be living in Lagos Mainland and must have at least 2-3 years work experience as sales & marketing executive.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs