New Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management and Supervision.
go to method of application »
- To support the Field Supervisor on a day to day basis and to coordinate and oversee all site specific healthcare activities.
- To provide day to day operations and administration of medical services.
- To provide emergency medical care and coordinate and support all Emergency Response requirements with the operations team.
- To draft and present daily, weekly and monthly health related reports and statistics.
- To ensure compliance and regular audit of all work areas and facilities under health and hygiene auspices.
- To develop and train employees on preventive healthcare programs.
- To handle some general administrative tasks.
- To develop and align strategy with the HSECS (Health, Safety, Environment, Community and Security) Department.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and general administration skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good time management and leadership skills.
- A previous experience would be appreciated.
- Ability to train and mentor local nurses.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Open to only health related trained applicants.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited