Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy laparoscopically. We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser, pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, laser vaporization and bipolar TURP for the prostate as well as all Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Procedures.
- Candidates for the position of the Accountant must be ICAN-certified University Graduates with excellent spoken and written English.
Candidates must be:
- Skilled in IT and Accounting softwares like QuickBooks.
- Familiar with Abuja business environment
- At least 2 years post-NYSC.
- Experienced in a similar job.
go to method of application »
- Dentists are medical healthcare professionals who focus specifically on the oral and dental hygiene of their patients.
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anaesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Examine, diagnose and treat oral diseases.
- Perform oral treatments including root canals, extractions, and fixing and removing prosthetics.
- Work with clinical staffs to provide quality patient treatments.
- Educate patients on preventive dental care and oral health care.
- Treat teeth malformations, gum injuries and other oral abnormalities.
- Use dental instruments safely to avoid accidents.
- Operate x-rays and diagnostic equipment effectively to examine teeth and gums.
- Ensure that work area in maintained safe, clean and organized.
- Follow standard dentistry procedures and comply with company policies.
- Evaluate patient's dental health and prescribe medications.
- Give anaesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures.
- Write prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications.
- Examine X-rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas for problems.
- Teach patients about diet, flossing, use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate should possess Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
- At least 3 years' post-qualification experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.