If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectomy laparoscopically. We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser, pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, laser vaporization and bipolar TURP for the prostate as well as all Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Procedures.
- Candidates for the position of the Accountant must be ICAN-certified University Graduates with excellent spoken and written English.
Candidates must be:
- Skilled in IT and Accounting softwares like QuickBooks.
- Familiar with Abuja business environment
- At least 2 years post-NYSC.
- Experienced in a similar job.
go to method of application »
- Dentists are medical healthcare professionals who focus specifically on the oral and dental hygiene of their patients.
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anaesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Examine, diagnose and treat oral diseases.
- Perform oral treatments including root canals, extractions, and fixing and removing prosthetics.
- Work with clinical staffs to provide quality patient treatments.
- Educate patients on preventive dental care and oral health care.
- Treat teeth malformations, gum injuries and other oral abnormalities.
- Use dental instruments safely to avoid accidents.
- Operate x-rays and diagnostic equipment effectively to examine teeth and gums.
- Ensure that work area in maintained safe, clean and organized.
- Follow standard dentistry procedures and comply with company policies.
- Evaluate patient's dental health and prescribe medications.
- Give anaesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures.
- Write prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications.
- Examine X-rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas for problems.
- Teach patients about diet, flossing, use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate should possess Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
- At least 3 years' post-qualification experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.