New Jobs at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 27 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socioeconomic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
AHNi. currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidate for the position below:
- The Project Officer under the supervision of the Project Director will ensure supports in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of the UNHCR IDP Protection project (UIPP) activities in the assigned states.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 - 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good relation with the local communities and project beneficiaries.
go to method of application »
- The Project Coordinator as a member of the Program Management Team, supports the Program Manager in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of the UNHCR Project activities which includes intervention towards delivery of protection support to IDP’s through profiling among others in the assigned states,
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field with 5 - 7 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Or MS/MA Degree in relevant field with 3 - 5 years relevant working on the development, implementation, administration and compliance of a field-based international development or humanitarian program, general program management experience required.
- Experience with providing health and non-health interventions strongly prefeired.
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs with good understanding of rules and regulations is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs wilt be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only application sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Diclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AHNISimilar Jobs
- Request For Quotations at Norwegian Church Aid
- Job Opportunities at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Country Director at Center for Civilians in Conflict's (CIVIC)
- Construction Supervisor at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Admin Supervisor at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Latest Vacancies at Palladium Group
- Advocacy and Events Assistant at HarvestPlus - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture