If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and Carrying our market research and competitors analysis
- Undertake general administrative duties in Business Development Unit
- Handling of clients inquiries, and working extensively with database
- Updating all clients and projects information from lead to contract stages
- Form Database and follow up with regards to clients , projects, targets and competitors
- University Degree from a reputable institution
- Three (3) years telecom industry business development experience
- Excellent communication skill.
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the telecoms industry
go to method of application »
- The Supply Chain Manager shall be responsible for Coordination, Support and Supervision of all supply chain processes.
- Procurement:Ability to develop vendor relationships, negotiate and execute sourcing.
- Asset Protection: setting up checks and balances and preventing theft / shrinkage at every stage of chain.
- Transportation/logistics: Ability to develop framework for supply chain from vendor to the store(s).
- Warehousing: Tracking stock and bar -coding performing stock counts.
- Replenishment: Ability to manage in store inventory levels, ability to reorder etc.
- Pricing: Working with team to establish pricing for all SKUs (2) Financial Manager
- Book keeping: General accounting on daily and annual basis
- Financials controls: Internal and external cash management, relationship development with our bank.
- Expenses management: Process building for expenses and management of theft / shrinkage.
- Reporting: Ability to establish reporting system with key metrics and turn insights into business strategy.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- University degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or related degree.
- Minimum of 6years of relevant work experience.
- Membership of all relevant professional institutions
go to method of application »
- The Transmission Engineer will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and design of microwave & transmission links for site connectivity
- Perform routine O&M procedures as prescribed for Power, Transmission and BTS Radio networks.
- Ensure that approved transmission optimization tasks are executed according to schedule and with minimal distortion to service
- Acceptance of newly installed and upgraded MW Links
- Monitor and ensure adherence to SLAs by vendors (interconnect partners, transmission link providers, etc)
- Ensure transmission operations work undertaken by vendors/ service providers meets with customer specifications
- Manage and escalate all unresolved/ major faults to appropriate quarters for necessary attention
- Ensure timely escalation of all inter-MSC, MSC-BSC, BSC-BSC and interconnect transmission links faults; follow up with vendors and third party service providers to ensure that faults are resolved within defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure that all preventive, corrective and configuration Work Orders/ Change Requests are duly implemented and according to the Work Order/ Change Request process
- Management and Maintenance of Microwave links
- General maintenance of telecom base station (BTS and Power)
- Installation and commissioning of DXX multiplexers e.g. DXX6340, DXX6325, DX6335 and DXX 8100 basic nodes
- Implementation of SDH & PDH cutover
- Clearing of Alarm on mini link
- Supervision of Radio Antenna installation on BTS site i.e. checking the azimuth, electrical tilt, cabling of feeder cables and grounding
- Installation of micro wave antenna such as 1.8, 1.2., 0.6 , 0.3.and commissioning the radio
- Extensive work on both transmission and radio base station
- Coupling of microwave antenna, running of fibre and power cable
- Earthing and powering of RBS cabinet
- React to emergency faults and ensure all faults are rectified promptly.
- Resolution of repetitive faults affecting BTS radio network
- Ensure maintenance work undertaken by contractors meets company’s specification.
- Maintain a comprehensive set of records of all transmission links, BTS sites, power equipment and spares for all sites within designated area.
- Ensure all security and network Integrity documentation is completed and adhered to
- Responsible for designing and planning transmission link to support ABIS expansion and BTS site optimization
- Responsible for conducting line of sight (LOS) survey for transmission links
- Responsible for generating Work Order for Implementation and Operations team
- Carry out detail optimisation of the existing access microwave links.
- Support RF team in optimisation of BTS sites transmission links
- Generate a daily, weekly and monthly report on the access links with the agreed K.P.I
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- B.sc / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or a related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ experience in implementation and maintenance in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in transmission and radio planning and climbing towers is desirable
- Radio frequency propagation and radio/Micro Wave equipment installation and or maintenance
- RF & BTS, transmission and electrical experience is an added advantage
- Time management skills
- Team work abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Solid foundation in electronics theory
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Flexibility, persistence, resourcefulness, an insatiable drive to succeed and entrepreneurial spirit
go to method of application »
- Pharmacy expert with understanding of medicines/brands for different types of customer
- Strategic thinker with ability to think through how to build first stores and scale to over 50 stores and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with appetite to build a business and work in a start up environment.
- Ability to design training programs and train fellow pharmacists and other staff
- Become the face of the business interacting with regulators and pharmaceutical societies like PCN and PSN.
- Embodies our values, focus on transforming the nation and saving lives through healthcare development.
- The pharmacist will assist in setting up processes in the company that will allow the company to grow into a mature company.
- University Degree in Pharmaceutical courses.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Membership of all relevant professional institutions.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org