Business Development Executive at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 17 February, 2016
Deadline: 24 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Business Development Executive
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and Carrying our market research and competitors analysis
- Undertake general administrative duties in Business Development Unit
- Handling of clients inquiries, and working extensively with database
- Updating all clients and projects information from lead to contract stages
- Form Database and follow up with regards to clients , projects, targets and competitors
- University Degree from a reputable institution
- Three (3) years telecom industry business development experience
- Excellent communication skill.
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the telecoms industry
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Best Search Recruitment
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Supply Chain Manager at Best Search Recruitment
- Transmission Engineer at Best Search Recruitment
- Head Pharmacist at Best Search Recruitment
- Know More About Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Proten
- Business Development Manager at Proten
- Sales Executive at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Chief Commercial Officer at APM Terminals
- Business Development Manager at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Manager, Business Enablement at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Enterprise Projects at MTN Nigeria
- Account Partner, Value Sales at MTN Nigeria