New Opportunities at Pagatech Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2016
Deadline: 9 February, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Pagatech Limited
Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service. Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically - thus turning the mobile phone into an electronic wallet.
We are recruiting to fill the position of
- The Regional Manager is responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- The role involves hands-on supervision of a 50+ person field sales and operational support team across the Western Nigeria region, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the team and agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with teams that do not report into you.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and management, and should have produced meaningful sales revenues at a fast moving consumer goods company or similar.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated an ability to motivate a team, provide mentorship, and understand how to grow sales staff.
- You will also need to be someone who cares about others, relatable, trustworthy, takes initiative, calm under pressure, and have great communication skills - verbal, non-verbal, and written.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the region by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets
- Working via the field team to manage recruitment, activation and ongoing support of agents across the region
- Delivering on revenue targets for all products through agent-related transactions
- Selection, training and ongoing performance management of regional staff. Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity
- Drive collaboration (regional) with cross functional teams who support the activities of the agent network (Marketing, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Finance etc.)
- Budgeting and accounting for utilization of regional funds, human and material resources, and other assets
- Keeping abreast of global trends and best practices relevant to the business, with a view to interpret and adapt same to fit our environment
- Ensure regional stakeholders’ compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual operational and management reports
- Overall leadership in the region, including representing the Company and its management when and as needed
- Strong leadership
- Strong ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good understanding of Western Nigeria market, consumer preferences and trends
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and curiosity
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, non-verbal and written
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience in sales within a FMCG with at least regional management experience
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- A detailed understanding of the wholesale and retail distribution marketplace, including their potential customers, partner suppliers, and competitors. Also of what motivates and drives Western Nigeria retailers
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
- IT Support Analyst will mainly be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- He/She will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization.
- It will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Good team player
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in an analytical field such as information technology, computer engineering, computer science, etc
- At least 2 years work experience
- Experience in Networking, PC troubleshooting and diagnosing faults
- Working with a Linux OS will be an advantage
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office is essential
- Prior work experience gained in service desk or support desk is advantageous.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV's and a cover letter to email@example.com Use Job title as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pagatech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)