Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of the organizations objectives, market characteristics, costs and mark-up factors.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks, channels, strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand by client.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Ensure products and services meet the need of the client.
- HND / Degree qualification in relevant discipline.
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the positions.
Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these competencies:
- Strategic Thinking - Can identify a vision along with the plans that need to be implemented to meet the end goal. Evaluates situations, decisions, issues, etc. in the short, medium and longer-term.
- Achievement - Have the necessary determination and tenacity to complete high quality work, overcoming obstacles caused by conflicting priorities, lack of resources or difficult or demanding situation or under consistent high pressure.
- Analytical Thinking - Ability to prioritize and take important timely and quality judgement/decisions based on an assessment of the impact and implications of the likely outcomes.
- Flexibility - Ability to adapt to and work with a variety of situations, individuals and groups, as well as willingness to learn/improve own skills, plan, take initiative and organize work independently.
- Entrepreneurship - Ability to formulate new ideas or to adapt or use existing ideas in a new or unexpected way to solve problems, thereby increasing effectiveness of our work.
- Self-Awareness - Have an understanding of own strengths, limitations, emotions, etc and how it impacts on others.
- Teamwork - Ability to establish harmonious work-relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Communication - Ability to present, discuss and explain coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Resilience - Ability to maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations. Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Influencing and Persuading - Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Ability to work under pressure - Maintain composure under intense pressure while working to meet deadlines; respond and adapt to emergency situations.
go to method of application »
- Analyse and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages target audience.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Employ the use of Social Networking Analysis Tools (SNAT) to measure the effectiveness of different channels. The social media manager will use TwitterCounter, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure click-through and measure traffic activity.
- Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (legal, customer support, product management etc) to provide support to their initiators.
- Actively engage in industry activities and interaction, chats, blogs, wikis, video sharing, etc to promote corporate messaging and increase brand awareness, which will drive brand traffic to company website.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND
- Highly creative, enterprising and self-motivated.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and obligations.
- Strong analytical planning, forecasting and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding time frame
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest on social media innovation.
- Must be media-savvy (Active on Social Media). Proven track record of listening and engaging with the online community.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have ability to create editorial content at a short notice
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing.
- Ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their personal statement stating why they are suitable for the position, on the face of the mail and their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants residing in the FCT will be most considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.