New Job Opportunity at Global Profilers
Posted on: 18 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
Understand and apply sophisticated and creative marketing strategies and develop brand values, positioning and profitability of the responsible brands.
- Responsible for brand management of key brands portfolio of the company
- Manage brand marketing function for the brand
- Develop brand as the most exciting and edgy brand in the super premium brand category
- Develop brand busines
- Deliver Brand Plan objectives to match volume/contribution to profit per Brand Plan
- Conceptualize, execute promotions/own able & scalable promotion ideas per brand.
- Plan & execute events & International visits per brand standards
- Collaborate with Maison's in Paris and USA to create impactful brand experiences
- Manage company Budgets/Reporting monthly basis as per audit requirements.
- Control company spending within limits.
- Create On Premise demand with effective activation across different outlet
- Executing effective visibility and new launches/introduction of gift packs
- Visibility & Merchandising Off-Trade: Tapping key opportunities in trade, developing new markets. Regular market visits
- Prepare Brand Plan for 2016
- Order, manage stock– planning, delivery & storage.
- Manage Brand Trainer for Trainings on brands.
- Masters Degree in Marketing
- Proven English language
- 7-10 years marketing experience within beverages/FMCG industry
- Prior experience in handling the same area is preferred, although not necessary
- Thorough understanding of FMCG / Wine &Spirit industry
- Ability to work with a number of divergent brands at the same time
- A high degree of personal presence with influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- know and understand the market place
- Demonstrate a vey functional knowledge base
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Possess very good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of wines will be a distinct advantage
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated
- Able to communicate well and project subject knowledge with confidence
- Commercially and strategically aware, customer focused, change, results and quality orientated
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize well
- Cross-culturally sensitive
- Self sufficient / self starter
- Challenging and able to take intelligent risks
- Independent decision maker
- Numerical / verbal reasoning ability
- Able to negotiate at a variety of levels (internally & externally)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Web Developer/ IT Support at XlevelRetail System Limited
- Specialized Researchers at Navanti
- Jobs at ValueFronteira Limited
- Logistics Co-Ordinator at Beacongate Limited
- Sales Manager at Beacongate Limited
- Fleet Manager at Beacongate Limited
- Facility Manager at Beacongate Limited