If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is an indigenous company specialising in the manufacture of aluminium beverage can for breweries and bottling companies in Nigeria.Incorporated in 2006, it commenced the production of cans in 2010 with a production capacity of 600 million cans per annum.
It increased its production capacity to 1.2 billion cans per annum in 2012 to meet the demand of its aluminium cans within the Nigerian and West African markets.
With an eye of expanding its foothold in the Nigerian market and expanding into other African markets, the company opened aluminium production plants in Aba, Nigeria and Kenya by the 1st and 2nd quarters of 2015 respectively .
The suitable candidate will act as a contact between the organisation and its clients. He/she must identify and understand the client’s needs and provide solutions, evaluate and adapt new strategies to keep up with current business trends.
The suitable candidate must engage in a variety of tasks, which goes beyond sales to draft and manage the relationship between a business entity and its customers. These may include project management, coordination, decisive planning, managing relations and negotiations, leadership, and innovative development of opportunities.
He/she should be able to give advice to customers regarding product options, provide support to a partner’s product requirements, maintain knowledge of new and existing products, as well as report competitor activities and systems.
He/she is to ensure customer satisfaction, identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead periodical account reviews, effectively communicate with all departments to resolve customer issues, maintain a database of current and potential clients, and provide substantial information relating to sales plans and reports.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
1. At least 3 years experience in a similar role
2. B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any other related Social Sciences programs
3. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel application.
4. Strong marketing skills and a good technical background with regard to previous and current trends.
5. Target-oriented, team player, schematic, enthusiastic, and ambitious
6. Good problem-solver and team leader
7. Effective communication skills
8. Possess a wide personal network to help in finding new leads and signing potential clients.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit PwC career page