Jobs at XNet Security Technologies Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2015
Deadline: 11 September, 2015
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
XNet Security Technologies Limited is an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria's largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide."
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
- In this role, as an installation Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of high quality vehicle tracking units and speed limiter devices within given time scales both in commercial and domestic sites across your designated location
- You will also respond to service calls to diagnose faults and attend to other similar functions as may be considered necessary by your supervisors
- Installation of electrical communications equipment associated with land based vehicles, vehicle tracking systems and speed limiter devices
- Install equipment and run tests to make sure everything is in full working order
- Complete installation work to time scale in accordance with company procedures, and maintain accurate records
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation
- Ensure all work is carried out effectively and to specification in order to meet and exceed customer's expectations
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations
- Maintain an awareness of company Quality Assurance requirements
Qualifications and Requirements
- A proven background as an Electrical and Electronics, Communications or Mechanical Engineer.
- Persons with qualifications in a similar field fitting systems including satellite navigation and telematic systems are also qualified to apply
- Fair knowledge of electrical security systems of vehicles or in servicing and installing electronic equipment in the automotive industry
- Sufficient IT knowledge with a strong technical background
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possession of Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a Flexible approach to work
- Applicants MUST possess the ability to work extensively under pressure and still remain calm and focused
- A Minimum of 2 years cognate experience and on good track record
- The ideal candidates MUST be resident in the State (Osun) in which they are applying and must be highly motivated and willing to travel
- Possession of sound skills in vehicle security systems installation within a vehicle tracking industry or other vehicle communications background will be an added advantage.
The role comes with competitive salaries, installation bonuses and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job role and the State as the subject of their e-mails (e.g. VIE_ Osun)
- All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the email).
- Candidates are also advised to save their CV's in their own real names (e.g. Tolu’s CV, Emeka's Resume etc., as it applies)
- Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Xnet Security Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Security Guards at Edinburgh International West Africa
- Job Openings at Edinburgh International West Africa