Job Opportunities in an Engineering Firm via W-Holistic Business Solutions
Posted on: 3 September, 2015
Deadline: 24 September, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our Client, an Engineering, Fabrication, Project Management and Specialist Equipment Procurement Company, seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced individual for the position below:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of preliminary and /or schematic diagrams as well as employ a combination of preliminary information and contributing data to develop final design
- Communicate with project manager to ensure understanding of technical, commercial and schedule requirements of the assigned project
- Establishes checks and balances for the project to ensure that design requirements are met
- Seeks to maximize the project efficiency and recommends constructability improvements, joint configurations and fit-up details
- May assist in project evaluation during the estimating phase to make design improvement suggestions which could aid in the job's overall profitability and our ability to get the job
- Make regular in-process project reviews. Recommend corrective action when necessary
- Attention to detail and a systematic approach to projects.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of job experience in a related industry
- 5 years of experience with Inventor or Solid works
- Strong familiarity with fabrication equipment and techniques
- Hands-on shop experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and codes associated with structural steel, plate, piping, sheet metals and vessels.
go to method of application »
Roles and Responsibilities
- Streamlines metal fabrication production processes to achieve maximum throughput
- Develops manufacturing strategies to meet cost and delivery requirements
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology.
- Investigates and resolves design and manufacturing issues.
- Assists in designing and estimating metal projects and products, including manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document projects and contracts.
- Oversees the design and building of tooling and fixtures
- 6 years’ experience in a medium-to-high volume metal fabrication production environment
- Knowledge and experience with welding, band saws, press brakes, lasers, etc.
- Experience in Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Quality Management
- Experience in planning & scheduling
- Effective Leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- AC/DC Electricians at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Promatek Global Projects Limited
- Experienced Carpenters at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited