Current Jobs at Bobo Food and Beverages Limited
Posted on: 1 September, 2015
Deadline: 22 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Bobo Food and Beverages Limited, a leading Fruit Milk drink company located in the heart of Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below
- Promotes and sells company's products to meet set targets.
- Prospects new distributor(s) and develops network for the appointed di5tributor.
- Builds and maintains good relationship with distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitors industry environmentjcompetttors' activities and reports to management.
- BSc/HND Marketing or Business Admin and Master degree/protessionet qualification an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an FMCG company.
- Should possess good leadership, communication, interpersonal, coaching, and selling skills.
- Should be proacnve, honest, energetic, and passionate.
- Ability to work independently with a drive to achieve results.
- Interested applicants must reside in the cities mentioned above or their environs.
- Maximum of 32 years of age
go to method of application »
- Promote and sell company's product to meet set targets.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- To prospect new Distributors and develop network for the appointed distributor.
- To build and to maintain good relationship with Distributors in assigned territory.
- To monitor competition very closely to promptly and conosely report competitor's activities in assigned territory.
- Interested applicants must reside in the cities mentioned above or their environs
- To ensure good spread and shelve presence ot company's products in assigned territory.
- To generate field reports.
- BSc/HND Social/Management Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in an FMCG.
- Target achievement, teamwork, proactive and good communication skill.
- Maximum of 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
All applications must be sent in within Three weeks of this publication. Please use the position title as the subject of your email. Note, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Use the position title as the subject of your mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc