New Exciting Jobs at Supermart.Ng
Posted on: 28 August, 2015
Deadline: 28 September, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng, the largest online supermarket in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Partnerships Associate at Supermart.ng
- Job Vacancy at Jay Osbie
- Customer Care Representative at Obeezi
- Ongoing Recruitment at Cheki Nigeria
- Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
- Job Vacancies at The Vane
- Sales Vacancy at Supermart.ng
- Human Resource Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria