Graduate Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 27 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders in host communities within the Cell Site/Base Station location and leverage on all existing relationships achieve the company's objectives.
- Conduct surveys for proposed sites to assess and determine suitability of locations and minimize/ avoid community related issues
- Evaluate prospective cities, towns and communities identified for build, make recommendations in line with best practice and in the company's interest
- Identify all issues (Community and non-community) and work within company procedures and guidelines to resolve them within agreed timelines.
- Create and maintain database on all community related issues
- Ensure all stakeholders Radio, Transmission, Site Acquisition, Rollout, Legal and Finance teams are aware of all community related issues
- Initiate and carry out dialogues, meetings, negotiations where necessary on behalf of the organization to resolve issues relating to roll-out and post roll out operations in host communities
- Provide input in the development/modification (where necessary) into company procedure and guideline regarding community relations issues.
- Ensure due diligence and integrity is employed at the discussion and all dispute resolutions
- Ensure agreed terms with the Communities and obtain necessary sign-offs on the sites by the communities are done in line with agreed service level agreement
- Identify opportunities for developing communities and advise all relevant stakeholders within and outside the company on programmes that can be conducted to improve the situations
- Ensure proper implementation of all approved community development programs by the company.
- Maintain relationships with host communities after sites are integrated, promote company image at all times through implementation of all initiatives and programs that strengthen Etisalat Nigeria?s position within the host communities.
- Create a ranking of spots in all areas planned for build for community issues, reference the areas against the database for community issue and present report on status of issues to management
- Inform, educate and communicate with the host communities on the benefits of locating BTS's in their domain and providing first hand answers to issues that they may face.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Manager, Government Relations
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- One year post NYSC experience
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers