If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
George Davidson Consulting - Our Client, a Construction Group with substantial investments in Nigeria, seeks to engage the best talents for the below position:
- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience as a Quantity Surveyor or similar role in the construction industry.
- Should possess appropriate mandatory certificate.
- Must be able to manage all cost relating to project, deep understanding of site execution, analytical, negotiation skill, Contracts drafting and use of computer such as AutoCAD, Word, excel etc.
- Must have full knowledge and be able to interpret terms and conditions of contracts.
- Must be able to deal with tenders, bill of quantities, and legal constraints.
- Ability to perform risk/value management and cost Control.
go to method of application »
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience as a project engineer or similar role in the construction Industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination and general protect administration.
- Computer proficient in AutoCAD, word, excel etc.
- Familiarity in reading drawings and specifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV's with indications of their current and expected remuneration as well as cover letter quoting JOB POSITION as the SUBJECT to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Bola Onasanya,
George Davidson Consulting,
Level 4, OPIC House,
Km2, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Berger - Isheri,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.