Job Opportunity at Simeons Pivot Resources
Posted on: 25 August, 2015
Deadline: 5 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Simeons Pivot Resources - Our Client, a Marketing and Distribution Company of various Skin Care/Beauty Products situated at Lekki requires the services of a competent and passionate Female who has marketing experience in Skin Care/ Beauty Products and can work effectively in developing effective business strategies and increase sales for the company’s products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Shall be responsible for planning and executing business strategies to generate new prospects and improve client retention. Others are listed below:
- Establishing new relationships and also fostering existing relationships
- Sourcing new transactions
- Communicating with contacts on a regular basis regarding deal status
- Maintains and continually develops networking referral sources
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience: 3 years and above Business Development/ Marketing experience in beauty/cosmetic products.
- Gender: Female
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and your location as subject title e.g Business Development Officer (Lekki, Lagos State).
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Logistics/Protocol Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft