Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
Our client provides generator rental and temperature control solutions to customers in a wide range of industries who need temporary power and/or temperature control services either very quickly or on a temporary basis.
To take a medium term approach to developing business opportunities within new and existing markets. To establish relationships with stake holders and gain as much competitive advantage as possible. To provide the sales teams with very high probability of awards for them to conclude.
- Sources business opportunities across allocated markets
- Develops strategies to secure business to new and existing markets
- To ensure that project pipeline remains optimized for continuous project business growth
- To ensure that project awards meet or exceed budgets assigned to market
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- 8-10 years of Sales/Commercial/Business Development experience in Energy Industry with proven track record in developing business and generating new opportunities pipeline, resulting in orders closure
- Bachelors degree, technical discipline may be advantageous
- Have "hands-on" approach on Power & Utility sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas without significant direction
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in Power generation
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in power generation or other industrial equipment industries
go to method of application »
Our client provides generator rental and temperature control solutions to customers in a wide range of industries who need temporary power and/or temperature control services either very quickly or on a temporary basis.The generator rental solution
Working closely with the sales team, the Marketing executive's main mission will be to manage and control the relationship between the product and the target market, matching the company's business with the customer needs and developing marketing campaigns to promote the company's products and services. The role includes planning, advertising, web communication, event organization, product development, distribution and research
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to improve the company's performance in the target market
- Promotional activities
- Develop and maximize stakeholder and third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies
- Writing reports
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Monitoring performance of products on the market as compared to competitors
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
- Have "hands-on" approach to providing marketing solutions in a technical sector
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop marketing initiatives to improve visibility of products on the market
- Experience in market survey of the power generation or other industrial equipment industries within African countries
- 5 years of operational marketing experience in Energy Industry with proven track record
go to method of application »
Our Client is a leading international ship building, repair and marine services company operating in the offshore Oil & Gas industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager will oversee all operational and accounting facets of WAS activities. Ensures by delegation of GM all additional tasks when GM is not on site.
The position will suit a candidate with a strong entrepreneurship spirit and a yearn for challenge. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team with strong development ambitions.
- Responsible for the operational management of the company operations in line with GM directives.
- Ensures good running of cross functional departmental teams within the company including those of the production, procurement, accounts, stores, sales and human resource departments.
- Ensures project deliverables in accordance to contract requirement with respect to time, quality and cost
- Ensures the execution of the activities of the site, in terms of quality, safety, respect of commitments and obligations.
- Foster operations and services to be in line with Company’s QHSE policies (ISO certification, …)
- Controls technical, logistical, and operational support of all ongoing service contracts
- Controls offers and quotations.
- Checks with CFO invoices before sending to clients.
- Prepare with Operation Manager and CFO annual operating and capital budgets
- Controls and report expenditures to keep cost effective support of programs and policies.
- Controls and report to GM revenue generated by activities.
- Executes business expansion plans for key existing customers
- Maintains in line the relationship with the local stakeholders, customers, partners and institutions.
- Maintains in line the relationship with French corporate back office and other Piriou group subsidiaries.
- Enhances the reputation of the Company and facilitate the growth of the business by increasing job quality and delays respects.
Leadership, HR & conflict resolution
- To be able to gain input from many different people and use a participative decision-making approach when appropriate
- Controls clear and consistent expectations decided and follows up on critical tasks and holds people accountable in a tough, but fair manner.
- Motivates and connects with people with a sense of enthusiasm, passion and commitment for their work and encourage them to do their best
- Maintains the local content within activities of the shipyard by recruiting and training local human resources
- Resolves conflicts, confrontations and disagreements in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ensures staffs are appropriately selected, utilized, appraised and developed.
- Proposes promotions and salaries evolutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a balance of technical, human relations and business development skills required to achieve results through subordinate supervision
- Demonstrates leadership, passion and acumen in the management of people and relationships to solve problems and drive results in the field and office environments.
- Listens and communicates in a constructive manner to management and subordinates alike.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Able to report with subsidiarity.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to build relationship and foster teamwork
- Excellent problem solving ability and decision making skills
- Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously, maintain composure in high pressure situations and maintain objectivity, focus and good judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree - Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering or Structural Engineering or similar qualification with a strong technical background.
- Having MBA in Management / Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Alternatively the candidate may have minimum master’s degree in business management or financial management degree with experience in working in industrial and technical fields.
- Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering, merchant navy engineer officer career or Structural Engineering or similar qualification with a strong technical background.
- Having good knowledge in Management / Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Experienced with Profit and Loss.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in a shipyard, ship repair site
- Proven ability to work in a challenging, dynamic and stressful environment
- Experience working in Africa – particularly in Nigeria- shall be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale