An emerging indigenous software development and mobile telecommunications company with head office in Lagos is requesting for applications for the following vacancies in her Uyo office.
The developers will be responsible for design, development and implementation of digital applications spanning web and mobile channels for clients. The ideal candidates must have skills and experience to develop web & mobile applications using cutting edge technologies. Combined with managing client expectations, the candidates should be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and ensure projects are completed on time. In addition, the ideal candidates should possess the ability to:
- Independently develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures
- Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines
- Balance many projects and priorities in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Work with business partners to continually develop, evolve and improve web and mobile applications
- Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player
- Take on new responsibilities with high energy and eager attitude
- Develop good quality web and mobile applications
- Implement complex applications working within a team
- Pay attention to detail to ensure all tasks and the applications have no loose ends
- Provide accurate updates to management of the development status
- Must not be more than 30 years.
- Vast knowledge in PHP and Java
- Strong interface design skills using HTML5, CSS3,
- Familiar with Phone Gap
- Experience on web service integration with Restful API ( JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Keeping abreast of the latest XHTML/CSS/WAI standards and Web 2.0 developments on the front-end side of things and the latest design and typographical trends
- To learn from the team how to take on a project from a conception through wire-framing and technical specifications then onto design and build and beyond, on-time and on budget.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science or other related discipline
- 3+ years web development experience
- 2+ years of PHP experience
- 2+ years experience with e-commerce websites
- Experience writing custom web application and software required
go to method of application »
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, sales focused and organized individual who will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of our Uyo branch and achieving monthly sales targets set by management. This individual must be well presented, organized, well spoken and a strong leader.
This is a highly important role and the successful applicant will have a lot of opportunity to make their mark and progress strongly in the company.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase awareness and sales
- Manage team to engage, build and effectively manage client relationships
- Identify and successfully achieve new business opportunities
- Ensure consistent high level of service and product delivery in line with Company values
- Initiate new processes to increase efficiency and improve the customer experience
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably business management/marketing or any equivalent qualification.
- 2 – 5 years working experience in sales/business development highly desirable
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills (proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – this is essential as it is a customer facing role
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent leadership – leadership experience from previous roles is desirable
- Strong team player
- Able to work under pressure and take responsibility
- Self starter – can work effectively under little supervision and can use initiative
- Strong numeracy skills – manager will be dealing with quotations and proposals regularly
- Must not be more than 30years.
go to method of application »
- OND or SSCE.
- Must have a good knowledge of computer Microsoft Office and Excel.
- With 3 years working experience.
- Must be fast in typing.
- Good Knowledge of internet.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application deadline: 24th July 2015