Job Vacancies at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 8 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Applying engineering concepts to the optimization of equipment, procedures, and departmental budgets to achieve better maintainability, reliability, and availability of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- HND/B.Sc in Engineering or Technical discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in Pharma Plant.
- Flexibility to work on any shift as necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
go to method of application »
- The client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate, driven and hard working.
- We want people who can contribute to an already rapidly expanding company.
- You’ll be responsible for generating your own leads and matching our distribution services to your territory.
- Extensive international travel will be required.
- To generate business in your designated region in the international broadcast market. Extensive travel required within Africa to generate and close leads.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Account manage and look for up-sell and/or cross-selling opportunities
- Negotiate and close high revenue contracts (AOV £360,000)
- Develop and present sales proposals to prospects
- Maintain sales activity records and reports on the company’s CRM software
- Attend broadcast exhibitions and conferences in your region
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product/service development
- Gain a high level understanding of the technical aspects of the company’s broadcast facilities (full training provided), and a wider understanding of the broadcast industry.
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience.
- A proven sales record.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.) and CRM software.
- You strive on creating business and are confident in building professional relationships in B2B situations.
- You must hold a valid passport.
- You must have a full, clean driver’s license.
- Educated to a Degree level.
- Experience in the media broadcasting industry.
- Experience selling to emerging markets.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- You can expect from us.
- Mobile phone.
- Fully expensed international travel.
- Very competitive OTE earning potential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV's to emails corresponding to preferred job titles.
- Maintenance Engineer >>> email@example.com
- Sales Manager >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Marketers, E-commerce at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Project Executives at Petros Management Consulting Limited
- Female Marketer and Communication Executives at Leadhire limited
- Female Sales Executives at Kennedia Consulting
- Job Opening at Lorache Limited
- Latest Jobs at Arcadia Media
- Human Resource Job Opportunity at Human Leadership Resources Limited