Ongoing Recruitment at Sunseed Nigeria Limited (Kewalram Chanrai Group)
Posted on: 16 June, 2015
Deadline: 23 June, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Kewalram Chanrai
SUNSEED NIGERIA LIMITED, is a member of Kewalram Chanrai Group, currently engaged in Soya bean oil and Soya bean meal, with factories at Zaria and Vola.
As part of its forward integration programme, Sunseed is launching an ultra modern feed mill and we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the underlisted positions:
- B.Sc in Animal Science (M.Sc will be an added advantage)
- Must have relevant work experience of 7 to 8 years in Feeds Industry.
- Age Group: 30-35 years
- Must have good communication skills
- Must Possess necessary managerial skills
- Must grow sales within existing clients and generate new clients
- Must generate appropriate and reasonable sales project
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to travel
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Anambra, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto
- Job Field
- B.Sc in Animal Science
- Must have relevant work experience of 2 to 3 years in Feeds Industry.
- Age Group: 25-30 years
- Must have a passion to sell
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have the capacity to generate new clients
Method of Application
Renumeration will be the best in the industry with target based incentives. Interested candidates should forward their CVs within 7 days of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and invited for the interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kewalram ChanraiSimilar Jobs
- ERP Junior Application User at a Reputable Agric Firm - Smart Partners Consulting
- Agricultural Roles at Efugo Farms Limited
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group