Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
Our client, an innovative Media company in Abuja is searching for an experienced Head of HR. The prospective candidate will partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Provide coaching to executives, senior leaders, and front-line managers
- Assess training needs and conduct training sessions as appropriate
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Provide compensation support including approval of salary actions, promotions, and job re-leveling
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar position
- Superior employee relations and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
go to method of application »
- Eligible candidates must be graduates, proficient in excel, powerpoint, word
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to interface with expatriate staff and international partners
- Demonstrate a high sense of integrity and maturity
- Able to work independently and unsupervised for extended periods
- Demonstrate initiative and judgement when necessary
- Coordination of ongoing miscellaneous projects across the group affiliated Companies, including liaising with project owners when necessary, including negotiating with suppliers, meeting project deadlines, reporting on project activities
- Development of PowerPoint presentation as needed for presentation to clients, including international business partners
- Coordination of all office business travel and meetings
- Generate and respond to official correspondence, tracking and follow up as needed
- Maintaining a central online document storage system for all company documents and correspondence
- Support to the Chief Executive Officer including coordinating and scheduling diaries
- Managing the office, including office supplies and all contractual and regulatory obligations
- Plus various ad hoc duties as needed
go to method of application »
Thinking Requirements of the position:
- Ability to provide and demonstrate leadership regarding all issues bothering on business development of the company and Management of people;
- Ability to sign new accounts and retain existing ones;
- Ability to anticipate developments within the logistics industry; forecast how such developments will affect the Business and the company’s going concern;
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge on International Oil & Gas procurement;
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge on Freight Management (end to end) and Vessel Supply;
- Ability to entrench the culture of Customer Satisfaction and ''zero defect'' in the quality of service delivery;
- Ability to craft strategies that would position the company for business opportunities in Logistics Industry;
- Ability to act proactively; taking steps to access information, interpret and analyze with a view to deploying such information for the benefits of the company;
- Ability to use the company’s relationship with partners locally and internationally to sustain and enhance existing marketing edge and;
- Ability to analyze government policies with a view to creating the pathways to access opportunities effectively and efficiently.
Job Description & Specification:
The Post requires the under-listed and the Post Holder should possess appropriate skills and competencies as indicated below:
- Good knowledge of Vessel Supply Market in the oil & Gas and energy industries;
- Good knowledge of International Procurement business especially in the oil &Gas and energy Sectors;
- Good knowledge of Freight Management ( Air-freight, Sea Freight, Warehousing and Haulage Business);
- Exceptional Leadership and Management qualities;
- Exceptional Business Development and Marketing qualities;
- Develop workable agreement with Strategic Business Partners and Service Providers in the industry, locally and internationally;
- Ensure establishment and implementation of result oriented internal procedures and processes in all units and departments;
- Accountable for directing, coordinating and managing the overall business operations of the Company;
- Develop and maintain cordial relationship with key industry regulatory agencies / bodies and other External Stakeholders;
- Accountable for the realization of the Company's revenue target and profit objectives;
- Ensure that appropriate licenses and permits are obtained and registration done with the relevant regulatory bodies;
- Ensure Compliance with industry regulations;
- Liaise with HR Department to develop a system of workable succession planning and succession management;
- Prioritize Customer satisfaction with a view to achieving '' Zero Defect'' in the quality of service delivery;
- An Expatriate Preferably;
- Minimum of B.Sc and other professional qualifications in relevant fields;
- Minimum of 12 years experience (7 of which must be at Managerial level) in International Freight Management with core competence in International Procurement, Freight Management and Vessel Supply.
go to method of application »
We are looking to fill the role of Admin/Admin officer for our client in Lagos. The prospective candidate will be responsible for executing all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions.
- Execute all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions;
- Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses, mileage claims,income & expenditure records, process all payments through Cashflow and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Create and maintain the filing systems for the executive; getting all the documents and files organized and updated; keeping all the business contact information organized and up to date.
- Provide administrative support tasks
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks that are assigned and make sure they are completed on time and at a high level
- Work with traders and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance Business Administration or related field
- 1+ of accounting experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability
- Ability to handle confidential information and difficult situations with complete confidentiality and discretion
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational planning skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills including ability to analyze complex information
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle a high volume of work including management of multiple priorities with competing deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.